FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
Horizontal milling machine structure
1. The bed is used to secure and support the components of the milling machine. On the top surface there is a horizontal rail for the beam to move. The front wall has a dovetail-shaped vertical guide for the lift table to move up and down. Internally equipped with main motor, spindle speed change mechanism, main shaft, electrical equipment and lubricant pump.
2. One end of the beam is equipped with a hanger to support the cutter bar to reduce the bending and vibration of the cutter bar. The beam can move along the horizontal rail of the bed, and its extension length is adjusted by the length of the shank.
3. The spindle is used to mount the arbor and drive the cutter to rotate. The main shaft is a hollow shaft with a 7:24 precision taper hole at the front end. Its function is to install the milling cutter holder taper shank.
4. Longitudinal Workbench Longitudinal Workbench is driven by the longitudinal screw on the guide rail of the turntable to move longitudinally to drive the workpiece on the table for longitudinal feed. The T-slot on the table is used to mount the fixture or workpiece.
5. Horizontal table The horizontal table is located on the horizontal guide rail above the lifting table, which can drive the longitudinal table together for horizontal feeding.
6. The turret turntable can turn the longitudinal table at a certain angle (positive and negative 0-45o) in the horizontal plane to mill the spiral groove. A horizontal milling machine with a turntable is called a horizontal universal milling machine.
7. Lift table The lift table can drive the entire table up and down along the vertical rail of the bed to adjust the distance between the workpiece and the milling cutter and vertical feed.
8. The base of the base is used to support the bed and the lift table, and the cutting fluid is contained therein.