FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
Different types of gantry milling machines
Gantry milling machine, also known as gantry milling machine, is a kind of milling machine with a door frame and a horizontal long bed. It can use multiple milling cutters to machine the surface at the same time. The processing precision and production efficiency are relatively high. It is suitable for batch and large quantities. The large and flat workpieces are machined in production. CNC Gantry Milling Machines can also machine curved surfaces and some special parts.
According to different classification methods, we can classify the portal milling machines into different types, among which:
1, according to the form of classification: according to whether the beam is moving on the column, divided into two kinds of movable beam type and fixed beam type, in which the beam is elevated in the elevated bed body; according to whether the gantry is moving, is divided into a gantry fixed table Mobile type (accounting for more than 90%) and Gantry mobile type (also called bridge type), among which, the bridge type gantry milling machine has the characteristics of small floor space, large carrying capacity, and gantry frame stroke of up to 20 meters, which is easy to process or Extremely heavy workpieces.
2. According to the system classification, we can classify the portal milling machine into ordinary type and numerical control type. At present, some manufacturers have developed digital intelligent gantry milling for ordinary milling and one-touch conversion of numerical control milling, which is more flexible and practical.
3. According to capacity classification: We can divide the portal milling machine into light, medium and heavy (super heavy) portal milling machines.
However, no matter what kind of goal milling machine, it should comply with relevant technical specifications during use, including:
1. Work objects should be clamped with pressure plate, screws or special tools. The use of a general wrench can not be added to prevent people from slipping.
2. Before working, check the operation of the transmission part of the machine tool and install the baffle of the machine to operate.
3, milling a variety of workpieces, especially when roughing, the slow cutting should begin.
4. When loading and unloading tools, use a copper hammer or a mallet to prevent the cutter fragments from flying out.
5. During cutting, the speed and adjustment of the tool are not allowed, and it is forbidden to touch or measure the workpiece.