FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
Gantry machining center operating procedures
1. The operator should be familiar with and master the performance and characteristics of the Gantry machining center machine. Ensure that the emergency stop switch can function quickly and effectively to avoid injury when an emergency occurs.
2. Wear protective clothing as required, but do not wear gloves.
3. Do not touch the electronic switch with wet hands to avoid electric shock when the device is in operation. Do not touch any moving parts with your hands.
4. Do not place tools or non-machining workpieces on gantry machining centers or moving objects.
5. The computer table or work table next to the machine must be sturdy and must not be placed on the moving part.
6. When moving the workpiece up and down, stop the machine and pay attention to the proper distance between the workpiece and the tool. While the machine is running, do not open the front door and left and right covers to avoid personal injury.
7. After the tool has finished setting, run it with DRY RUN to confirm that the program is correct.
8. When the power is off or the power is turned off after an emergency stop, the three axes should be restored to the original position of the machine.
9. Do not remove the trip switch or any related parts of the protective switch.
10. Before turning off the work leaving the machine, turn off the control panel power switch and electrical box main switch of the operation panel.