FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
What should we pay attention to when working with vertical milling machines?
The main difference between the vertical milling machine and the horizontal milling machine is that the spindle is vertically arranged and widely used in various CNC machine tool industry fields. Because the vertical milling machine is suitable for machining large planes and using various shank milling cutters to process grooves and step planes, what should we pay attention to during use?
The vertical milling machine operation is as follows:
1. Before using the vertical milling machine, check carefully according to the tour inspection point and lubricate according to the lubrication chart.
2. If the vertical milling machine is deactivated for more than eight hours before starting the equipment, it should be rotated at a low speed for three to five minutes to confirm that the smoothness of the lubrication system is normal and then work.
3. During the use of the milling machine, it is forbidden to leave and entrust others to take care of them. Do not remove the safety protection device, and do not disassemble the stalls.
4. If the vertical milling machine should be maintained, the crosshead spindle table and lifting platform should be loosened before the movement, remove the surrounding debris, wipe the rails and oil.
5. When the milling machine is quickly or automatically feeding, adjust the range limiter first.
6. Work must always check the operation and lubrication of the equipment and departments. If operation or poor lubrication, should stop using.
7. The work surface is forbidden to work, card gauges and workpieces.
8. Before adjusting the automatic cycle, you must check the correctness of the machine's automatic cycle before driving.
9. Job completion Place the handles of the vertical milling machine in the non-working position. The work table is placed in the middle position. The lifting table falls below and cuts off the power supply.
10. It is forbidden for the operator to overload the vertical milling machine.