FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
Main categories of milling machines
Distinguish between layout and scope of application
1. Lifting table milling machine: There are universal, horizontal and vertical, etc., mainly used for processing small and medium-sized parts, the most widely used.
2. Gantry milling machines: including gantry milling boring mills, gantry milling machines, and double-column milling machines are used to process large parts.
3. Single-column milling machine and single-arm milling machine: The former horizontal milling head can move along the column guide rail, and the work bench can perform longitudinal feed; the latter's vertical milling head can move horizontally along the cantilever rail, and the cantilever can also adjust the height along the column guide rail. Both are used to process large parts.
4. The table does not lift the milling machine: There are two kinds of rectangular table and round table, is a medium-sized milling machine between the lifting table milling machine and the portal milling machine. Its vertical movement is performed by the milling head lifting on the column.
5. Instrument milling machine: A small lifting table milling machine for processing instrumentation and other small parts.
6. Tool Milling Machines: For tooling and tool manufacturing, with a variety of accessories such as end milling heads, universal angle worktables and plugs, as well as drilling, boring and tapping.
7. Other milling machines: such as keyway milling machines, cam milling machines, crankshaft milling machines, roll journal milling machines and square steel ingot milling machines, are special milling machines manufactured for the processing of corresponding workpieces.
(1) Desktop Milling Machine: A small milling machine for milling small parts such as instruments and meters.
(2) Cantilever type milling machine: The milling machine is equipped with a milling machine mounted on a cantilever. The bed is horizontally arranged. The cantilever generally can move vertically along one side of the bed column guide rail, and the milling head moves along the cantilever guide.
(3) Ram-type milling machine: A milling machine with a spindle mounted on a ram.
(4) Gantry type milling machine: The bed is arranged horizontally, and the posts and connecting beams on both sides constitute the milling machine for the portal frame. The milling head is mounted on the beam and the column and can be moved along its guide rails. Usually, the beam can move vertically along the column guide rails, and the table can move longitudinally along the bed rails for large-scale processing.
(5) Face milling machines: Milling machines for milling planes and forming surfaces.
(6) Copy milling machine: A milling machine for profiling workpieces. Generally used for machining complex shaped workpieces.
(7) Lifting table milling machine: A milling machine with an elevating table that can move vertically along the guide rails of the bed. The table and the saddle, which are usually mounted on the elevating table, can be moved longitudinally and laterally, respectively.
Vertical turret milling machine front
Vertical turret milling machine front
(8) Rocker milling machine: The rocker arm milling machine can also be called turret milling machine, rocker arm milling, universal milling machine, turret milling machine tool is a light general metal cutting machine tool, with vertical and horizontal milling two functions, can be milled, Small parts of the plane, bevels, grooves and splines and so on.
(9) Bed type milling machine: The worktable can't be raised and lowered, and it can be moved longitudinally and laterally along the bed seat guide. The milling head or column can be used as vertical milling machine.
(10) Special milling machines: for example, tool milling machines: Milling machines for milling tool tools have high machining accuracy and complex machining shapes.
Divided by control
Milling machines can be further divided into profile milling machines, program-controlled milling machines and CNC milling machines.