FOCUS ON MORE THAN 20 YEARS
Longyou provides you with the most professional planer milling machines, surface grinders and other perfect solutions
Hot Keywords: Gantry Milling Machine, Horizontal Milling Machine, Double Milling Machine
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS CONTACT US
The effect of temperature increase on machine tools such as face milling machines
The main effects of temperature increase on the normal operation and machining accuracy of milling machines, gantry milling machines, and boring machines are:
1. The temperature rise causes the temperature of each part to change with time, so that the machine tool loses the existing adjustment accuracy, thereby affecting the size of the workpiece being processed. At the same time, the temperature rise also changes the bearing clearance, and thus affects the machining accuracy.
2. Temperature rise makes the temperature distribution uneven, resulting in changes in the mutual positional relationship between parts or parts of parts, resulting in displacement or distortion of parts.
There are four ways to reduce the hot deformation of the spindle:
1. Reduce the heat source, focusing on the spindle bearing speed, clearance adjustment and reasonable preload. For thrust bearings and tapered roller bearings, due to their poor working conditions, large heat, if necessary, can be replaced by thrust angular contact ball bearings, in order to minimize the friction and heat of certain parts.
2. Insulation, so that the heat source away from the main shaft, such as the motor, transmission isolation, the use of separate transmission.
3. Heat dissipation, enhanced lubrication and cooling, oil cooling, air cooling and other methods to speed up heat dissipation.
4. To reduce the effect of thermal deformation, no matter what method is used, only thermal deformation can be reduced and it is difficult to completely eliminate thermal deformation. Therefore, measures should be taken to reduce the effect of thermal deformation.